Friday, March 29, 2013

Many Changes

Figured that for once I'd just do an update (whether anyone actually still follows this or not, lol). Many things have changed in the last 2 months for our family. We're now residing in Brooklyn, NY & getting used to life in the big city. Fortunately we're in a fairly quiet neighborhood, so until we get outside things sound pretty much the same or even quieter than where we lived in Anderson, IN.

Of course, in the midst of the move I got hurt. When doesn't that happen? But who would have thought that I would manage to sprain my leg & ankle simply by tripping over the dog? When it happened, I was more concerned that she had been hurt than whether or not I was. Then a couple of days later my leg swelled & really started hurting. I'm still recuperating, but it's better than it was.

The boy has taken to the changes quite well. Waiting for warmer weather, for my leg to be better, & for the sun to stay around in the afternoon so I can take him down the block to the playground & let him enjoy the swings. The downside of city living is that we have no yard to speak of.

Otherwise, life is much the same. The rest of us are still on the computer whenever we can be, trying to get our possessions sorted out, unpacked, & located in general. And I will leave you with this picture that I saw on Facebook earlier today & loved:


No comments: