Saturday, November 11, 2006

Good beginnings


Well, I've gone and done it. I've started a blog to try to keep track of my crochet adventures and mishaps. Who knows if I'll manage to keep up with it, but I'm going to try. Besides, this is going to give me a good place to display my crochet creations from friends, family, and those who just happen to come across the site.

Since this is more for my crochet stuff than anything else, I'll start out with posting up a couple of pictures of projects that I've completed in the past few months. The first one is a bookmark I made for one of my partners in the crochetlist bookmark exchange I'm a member of.

2 comments:

John Mc said...

Looks more like the start of a nice doily than a plain old bookmark. :) very nice work

- J

Cheryl:) said...

very cool. I am happy to see you join the blogging community!!!